Friday, November 14, 2014

Deb's Feed the Hungry Campaign -- Sacramento Loaves & Fishes

Deb's Feed the Hungry Campaign -- Sacramento Loaves & Fishes

Hello friends! 

It's that time of year and I'm at it again! This year I'm doing a fundraiser to provide hot meals for homeless men, women, and children. The last two years I ran my own sock drive, and last year was PHENOMENAL! I love Sacramento Loaves & Fishes, and have served there periodically over the years. In addition to food drives, sock drives, used book drives, and serving in the dining room, I have also made lunches for the precious ones at Mustard Seed School. I'm asking everyone I know to be a part of this, too! 

The Dining Room at Loaves & Fishes serves a full course, home-cooked, meal for over 600 people everyday! That's a lot of homeless men, women, and children who won't go hungry. These are some of the most vulnerable people in our community; homeless families with small children, veterans, and the mentally ill. These are our neighbors, our friends, our community. 

I'm really excited to be a part of this, and I hope I have provided a simple way for you to be a part of it too! 

My goal is to raise $1000 (AT LEAST!). Will you PLEASE join me? ANY amount helps SO much! 

In LOVE and LIGHT, 
- Debora

No comments:

Post a Comment